Coating Thickness Gauge Leeb250/252
Functions & Features:
- New systems with high accuracy
- Integrated with Fe and NFe in one probe
- Easy and quick for operation.
- Two measuring methods:continuous and single.
- One specimen Calibration
- Automatic back-light
- Switch off automatically or manually.
- Magnetic Induction (Fe): Non-magnetic coating on magnetic metal substrate, such as aluminium, chromium, copper, zinc, rubber, paint on the base of steel, iron, alloy, and magnetic steel.
- Eddy current (NFe): Non-conductive coating on non-magnetic metal substrate, such as rubber, plastic, paint, oxide on the base of aluminium, copper, zinc, tin.
|Measuring Range (μm)||
|Accuracy||±(3%H+1)μm; H refers to the thickness of testing piece|
|Min thickness of Substrate (mm)||0.5|
|Minimum resolution (μm)||0.1μm (0-99.9μm); 1μm (100-1250μm)|
|Min curvature of the min area (mm)||Fe: Convex1.5 Concave25 / NFe: Convex3 Concave50|
|Environment||No strong magnetic field|
|Power supply||2*1.5 AAA battery|
|Standard Configuration||Main machine, Calibration Specimens*5, FE/NFE Substrate, Users'Manual, Qualified Certificate, Packing list, Warranty Card|